The LORD makes distinctions between His people and all other peoples of the earth. Thus, He requires us to be able to discern and obey the precepts that make us distinct from all others so that we may lead them to Him. And isn’t this the gospel?
There is much to learn about discernment, even thing having to do with the Hebrew language and reading scripture in context. Unless we learn these skills, we will continue to create false ideas about what the scriptures say.
We live in a treacherous and rapidly deteriorating world. Learn about the recent event that has changed everything and will continue our course to the Great Tribulation.
- What does the Hebrew word “Re’eh” really mean?
- Learn how YHVH’s teeth play into this teaching
- Find out why we ARE supposed to put hedges around the commandments
- Discover how our hedges protect us
- What does generational sin have to do with all of this!?
- What seven things must you do to get rid of generational sin / curses?